Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Challenge #61 Bingo

Welcome to a new CCC Digi Creations Challenge.

We would like to say a big Thank You to Crafty Sentiments Designs
and Angies Digital Stamps for their sponsorship of the last challenge.

Thank you to everyone that took part in our Happy Anything Challenge #60, we really enjoyed looking at your lovely projects.

The First Winner of the last challenge is

Congratulations!  You have won 3 Digi Images from Crafty Sentiments Designs

The Second Winner of the last challenge is

#11 Joke 


Congratulations!  You have won 3 Digi Images from Angies Digital Stamps

Please email ljanners@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

Please take our Winners Badge

The Top 3 chosen by the DT are

#4 Lillian's Leisure

#23 Monica Lopez 
Unfortunately we cannot display a photo as this option was blocked
 

Congratulations!  Please take our Top 3 Badge

Now onto the New Challenge and the Theme is 
BINGO

Please use three of these in a row.  You can use them vertically, horizontally or Diagonally.  Don't forget to tell us which line you have used!
 

Flowers
Dies/Punches
Blue
Pink
Image
Lace
Hearts
Black
Pearls/Gems

The sponsors for this challenge are

The Prize for the lucky winner is 4 Digi Images

and

Doctor Digi House of Stamps 



The Prize for the lucky winner is 2 Digi Images

and

Bugaboo Stamps 


The prize for the lucky winner is 7 Digi Stamps

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT using Images from Artidoodles

using Rosie
Hearts, Image, Blue

Cindy
using Beautiful Blossom
Flowers, Image, Pearls/Gems
using Beautiful Blossom
Pink, image, lace

Traci
using Beautiful Blossom
Flowers, Image, Pearls & Gems

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT using Images from Doctor Digi House of Stamps

using Phyllis the festive fairy
 Pink, Image and Lace


Geesje
using Phyllis the festive fairy
Pink, Image, Lace

Ine
using Blunder Woman
 Hearts, Pink and Flowers


Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT using Images from Bugaboo Stamps

Claudia
using Christmas Girl Presents
Blue-Lace-Pearls/Gems

using Clydes Christmas
Dies/Punches-Image-Black
(individual photo's on my blog)


using Teddy Bear Topper
Pink, Image and Lace

using Little Penguin Winter
Blue, Lace, Pearls/Gems

  Please Welcome our Guest Designer for this Challenge
Elena

My name to 'registry' is Elena Angela, but the web name is creativEle!

My family consists of three people. Two two-legged and four-legged.
Yes, you read that right. Alexia is my "special little girl."
A siberian husky of the past 14 years.

I'm 43, "I played" in every sense. Creative as a child, not I never placed limits on the ability to learn new things.
I started as a young girl growing passion for decoupage, then I went for a while to patchwork, it is not missed the period of
cross-stitch. In the house of friends and well in my little "sweet home"
There are paintings will be disappointed that I painted at times with acrylic
other with watercolors. I do not call minimally painter mind you. I am just a creative clumsy.

Another great passion I grow from 2011 is that of photography, I can just
I put my Nikon neck and try to capture emotions in a click.

For some years I have also approached this scrap, day after day, paper after paper, colors,
glue, brushes, stamps, big-shot, punch after punch, silhouette cameo, colored pencils,
markers of all kinds have invaded my little desk, and since then I have continued
to cultivate this hobby that has become "pure passion."

Yours sincerely,


using Bugaboo Stamps 

Now it's over to you.  Enter your creation using Inlinkz below by Midnight on  28th UK time.

Please remember you can enter up to 3 times!

Have Fun!
CCC Digi Creations Design Team xxx


7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the honor of having my card chosen as one of the top three. Congratulations to the winners, as well as the other "tops" !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much you choose my card as the second winner. I am so glad!! Congratulations all!!
    Greetings Joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww what a surprise !!!
    Congratulations to the other winners
    beautiful dt
    Tizianax

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm absolutely thrilled to see my stiletto card among your top picks! Congrats to the winner and the other top picks! And thanks for another fun challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. I used the line blue, lace, Pearls/Gems. I could not copy the bingo board to put on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome DT cards, thanks for the inspiration and challenge!

    ReplyDelete