Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Challenge #60 Happy Anything

Welcome to a new CCC Digi Creations Challenge.

Please note that our challenge time has changed and we are now live at 7am UK time so that's a couple of extra hours to join in each time!!
We would like to say a big Thank You to Pink Gem Designs for their sponsorship of the last challenge.

Thank you to everyone that took part in our Add a Bow Challenge #59, we really enjoyed looking at your lovely projects.

The Winner of the last challenge is

#27 Tanya OD

Congratulations!  You have won 2 "SINGLE" digi images OR  2 "Card Topper Kits of the winners choice from Pink Gem Designs

Please email ljanners@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

Please take our Winners Badge
The Top 3 chosen by the DT are

#2 Ria
#13 Dewi

Congratulations!  Please take our Top 3 Badge
Now onto the New Challenge and the Theme is 
Happy Anything

The sponsors for this challenge are
The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

and

Angies Digital Stamps 



Hi my name is Angie & I am a married mom of 2 boys ages 15 & 18. I sell digital stamps all hand drawn by me. I drew as a child but quit for many years and just recently started again. I figured since I love to draw & scrapbook might as well turn my drawings into digital stamps. So here we are!
 

The prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning these fabulous prizes please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT using Images from
Crafty Sentiments Designs
Using Joy Of Christmas
using Snowman Broom 

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT using Images from Angies Digital Stamps


Please Welcome our Guest Designer for this Challenge
Deanne



My name is Deanne Clarke-Saunders. My hubby and I live in Paradise, 
Newfoundland Canada. I was an elementary teacher for 23 years but retired
early. I am now an Early Childhood Educator (couldn’t stay away from the
kiddies!!). I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and
ESPECIALLY crayons and pencil crayons, ever since I’ve been a small child. I
just couldn’t stop playing, so I continued by scrapbooking and card-making!
I love it!!! My hubby calls me a paper hoarder. He just MAY be right, but I’d
never tell him that!!! A man doesn’t need to know he’s right!!! haha!

My blog address is http://littlebitopaper.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the opportunity to be Guest Designer!!!

~DEANNE~
Newfoundland, Canada
http://littlebitopaper.blogspot.com/ A LITTLE BIT O' PAPER
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/ {PIN}SPIRATIONAL CHALLENGE
http://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.ca/ IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE...CHALLENGE
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.ca/ CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND 

Now it's over to you.  Enter your creation using Inlinkz below by Midnight on  12th November UK time.

Please remember you can enter up to 3 times!

Have Fun!
CCC Digi Creations Design Team xxx


3 comments: